Earise Portable Bluetooth Speaker T15 Review

Earise Portable Bluetooth Speaker T15 Review

Buy it at Amazon: Earise Portable Bluetooth Speaker T15 [Affiliate Link]

Takeaway: Lightweight, easy to use, loud, clean and clear sound, decent mic pickup.

You’ll receive the speaker, a microphone, 6.5 foot XLR to 1/8 inch cable, 30 inch microUSB cable, and instruction manual. The speaker housing is made of a lightweight hollow plastic shell and weighs about 2 lbs. It’s 8 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 5 inches thick. On the bottom are 4 rubber feet to keep the speaker stable on flat surfaces, and on the front you have the main 4 inch 9Wwatt driver and a lighted control panel. Taking a closer look at the controls, you have the power switch, microUSB power port, status LED, and mic input port, also a microSD card slot, full-size USB input port, and AUX-in port. The buttons on the front are mode, repeat, light, play/pause and previous and next track. The dial in the middle controls the volume. To charge the 2400 mAh internal battery, just plug the USB cable into the speaker and connect it to any powered USB port, note a wall power adapter is not included. On a full charge the speaker can play continuously for 5 hours at max volume, but takes just about as long to fully charge. However, you can use the speaker while it is charging.
When you switch the speaker on, it enters Bluetooth pairing mode by default. Then on your mobile device, select the Earise T15 device in the Bluetooth menu to connect with the speaker. It will beep once when connected. Now you can stream music wireless to the speaker. In Bluetooth mode, the speaker volume can be adjusted via the dial on the speaker and from the transmitting device, so make sure to check both these settings if you aren’t hearing any sound output. You can pause the music using the play/pause button or skip tracks forward and back in a playlist with the buttons on the speaker. You can also play music stored on a USB drive or microSD card by simply plugging these media in, though you can only use one input source like Bluetooth, USB, or SD, at a time. The speaker will switch modes and start playing automatically when you plug in physical media with MP3 files stored on it. When playing from USB or SD card, if you press and hold the repeat button, the speaker will repeat the last track played until you exit repeat mode by short pressing the repeat button.
The sound output from the speaker is clear, crisp, and can be turned up quite loud. I was actually impressed with the sound quality because it’s pretty well balanced, has a fairly open sound stage, and was really clean overall, though it doesn’t have any sort of sub-woofer to really bring out the bass.
Pressing the mode button switches to FM radio mode. You can browse your saved stations by pressing the next and previous track buttons. To find and save new stations in your area, press and hold the play/pause button. The speaker will scan the air waves and save as pre-sets any strong signals that it finds, while skipping most staticky and weak signals. This process takes about 2 minutes to complete. The light button changes the color of the flashing LEDs to blue, red which doesn’t feature the center light, off, or the default purple.
The mic measures 8 inches long and you’ll want to sing directly into the top and not into the sides. To use the mic, connect the XLR cable to the bottom of the microphone, switch the mic on, and plug the cable into the mic port on the speaker, and switch the mic on. So, as you just heard, you can use the speaker as a PA system when there’s no other input audio coming from it. If you play music on the speaker, you can talk or sing over it using the mic, just like karaoke.
Overall, this speaker is a really nice value and performs well as a budget Bluetooth speaker for amplifying music from a mobile device, listening to radio, or playing from USB, microSD, or AUX audio input. The microphone input makes it perfect for both PA use and karaoke. I hope you enjoyed this review. You can ask me any questions in the comments. I’ll put a link to the product in the description below. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and join me next time.

Buy it at Amazon: Earise Portable Bluetooth Speaker T15 [Affiliate Link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vava Egg Shaped Kids Baby Night Light Review

Silkworld Ice Silk Briefs Review